Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Adriana Marie Quaranto's T-shirts is to be Inspirated by !!!


Adriana Marie is a new clothing brand founded in 2009 started with  fashionable t-shirts.

Adriana Marie will be a household name. It is a fashion forward affordable women’s wear line that is progressing into perfumes, bags, shoes, accessories, and men’s wear in multiple store across the Globe.
 
Stores will be in New York, Florida, California, Puerto Rico, London, Paris, Italy, and China. Each one with its own individual ambiance, décor and theme.

  in Adriana Quaranto own words:

" I want to express with my collection the simplicity and inspiration of positive thoughts and how once you change your thoughts, you change the results of your life." by Adriana Marie Quaranto

 "I wanted to be a designer since I was 20, but different life circumstances came my way and my dream was put on hold for a few years. But the moment I saw my opportunity to follow my long time dream,
I took it." by Adriana Marie Quaranto
Here Are Adriana Marie's T-shirts 

"A Dream Without Action Is An Illusion" Pink persist crew neck burnout t-shirt
"A Dream Without Action Is An Illusion" Pink persist crew neck burnout t-shirt
"If You Want Something Badly Enough Nothing In The World Can Stop You From Getting It If You Are Willing To Persist Hard Enough" White  persist racer back burnout t-shirt
Adriana Marie Quaranto : CEO/Head Designer  

please copy & paste her Facebook link: 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adriana-Marie-Fan-Page/490322175653  . Also Send her an email with your oder! AdrianaMarieQ@gmail.com

No comments: