Saturday, March 9, 2013

116 - Man Up Anthem ft. Lecrae, KB, Trip Lee, Tedashii, PRo, Andy Mineo,...

This video it's amazing.I love how these men are expressing their love for God and inspiring men all around the world to come to know the difference between the love of artificial ways of how human lives Vs. how God will always win  every impossibilities that no human can control , that he loves beyond infinity and how he cant forgive more than what we can ever forgive .It's never too late to come to God if you are still living and breathing .I also starting to see how I love these kind of men persona because they aren't afraid or embarrassed  of showing love to God and his loving son Jesus without the worries of what anybody can say about them.Jesus sacrificed his life just to pay for our sins believe it or not there nothing that can stop the blessing that Jesus has help us to space from the fire of eternal flame and darkness .I am starting to realize that in the future I love to marry a man that love God with all his heart I find it very attractive.As of me being a woman I want to be a woman that loves God with all my heart I want to change for God before any addition of inspiring others because God should be first I owe him everything .

No comments: