Friday, November 26, 2010

tHE DAY aFTER THANKSGIVING

 I woke up in my parents house today.I got ready to head to my house.I gather my thanksgiving food to take home.I took the bus to the nearest bus stop to transfer to another bus.I cross the street and when I got to cross the street there was this Gasoline station that had a flowers shop . I told myself I want flowers so I followed my heart and intuition and i went to the flower shop to check it out. I love flowers I must say.When I enter the flower shop a sales person greeted me and asked me "can I help you?" and I let her assist me with the flowers but I chose the colors that I wanted.I bought 20 beautiful roses of many different warm sunny tropical colors. Along with those roses I bought a big beautiful glass base. The most beautiful thing happened I felt the love I have for myself. After leaving the flower shop I went to  the bus stop which lead to my nearest the supermarket and I rented the movie Eat.Love.Pray feat. Julia Roberts on the go Blockbuster movie machine. what a great after thanksgiving :D .


my beautiful Rose with my fruit snacks


No comments: